A Sprinkler Repair Company That Is Dependable
Green Collar Workers is a proud Texas and Colorado based company serving the entire metro areas of Denver, Dallas- Fort Worth. Our licensed, experienced, repair technicians will identify your problem and solve it. No matter the job, or the season, we will repair your sprinkler problem; GUARANTEED! When it comes to water systems, you need a reliable and efficient company that knows the soil.
With Green Collar Workers sprinkler repair your repairs are always with certified and experienced professionals. Do not take our word for it, verify us through the State Certified License Irrigation Expert. We are also Certified Backflow Pressure Tester.
Why wait? Call us immediately for a LOW-COST inspection. No matter the job. We will install or repair your irrigation repair today! When you think reliable irrigation repair, you think Texas Sprinkler Repair.An Irrigation Repair Company that is Dependable
Green Collar Workers is a reliable and professional company serving Texas and Colorado. Our licensed and experienced repair technicians will identify your problem and solve it with efficiency and professionalism. No matter the job or the season, we will repair your irrigation problem; GUARANTEED! When it comes to water systems, you need a reliable and efficient company that knows the soil.
With Green Collar Workers you can always trust that you’re working with certified and experienced professionals.Water Usage Spike? Call Sprinkler Repair
Texas and Colorado soils have gone through a lot of changes these past few seasons. The decade-long drought and recent intense weather has shifted our soil in North Texas. Underground sprinklers are getting damaged with the loose soil. You need an experienced sprinkler repair company that will know the land and identify the issue. Our technicians will locate your broken sprinkler line and save you money by fixing it. Repairing irrigation leakage will prevent future expensive problems with your sprinkler line.
Colorado soil has always been some of the trickiest to work with. The desert climate and intense weather make it difficult to achieve the landscape many of us want to come home to. With all of these complications, it’s important to have an experienced irrigation repair company that will know the land and how to work with the unique trials our climate presents. Green Collar workers is up for the job. We connect you with some of the best technicians that can locate the cause of any problem and save you money by fixing it. Working with us can help you amplify the amount of impact your irrigation system has on your landscape AND help reduce the cost of high water usage.LOW COST Maintenance Plan- ONLY $89
On this visit we will:
- Inspect the irrigation system for any wet spots in the lawn or leaks around the spray heads and rotors.
- Check and replace the controller backup battery if it’s more than 2 years old or not producing a full charge.
- Straighten any sprinkler heads that are bent or laying over, and inspect them for any cracks or damage.
- Replace any broken, malfunctioning or cracked sprinkler heads.
- Clean and adjust all spray type sprinklers and test spray patterns to ensure optimal coverage.
- Clean and adjust all rotor-type sprinklers, testing for total coverage to make sure there are no dry spots.
- Check for wet spots, dry spots and leaks.
- Ensure all zones are working by checking each station zone by zone.
- Check all heads for proper coverage.
- Identify all heads that are in need of being raised or lowered.
- Check water meter for leaks that are not visible.
- Check rain and freeze sensor for proper operation.
- Set controller for proper settings based on weather conditions and the season.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
Indoor timer for irrigation systems. Easy to use. Never over water again! Save water consumption by adding a timer. Replace your old timers with up-to-date technology.8 TO 12 STATION TIMER – $550-$675
Some houses are just bigger. We have flat rate fees for 8 to 10 station timer replacements/installations. Indoor timers that are easy to use and adjustable to day and time. Save a HUGE amount of money from over watering. Call Now!CERTIFIED BACK-FLOW TESTING – $140/INCH DIAMETER PIPE
City Municipalities require annual testing by a Texas Certified inspector We can help. Our technicians will schedule your annual testing and certify you with the state. Our Flat rate price offer is priced per inch of the diameter of the pipe. 2″ pipe $280, 3″pipe $420.BASIC SERVICE CALLS – $175/PLUS PARTS
Our BASIC Service includes an assessment and tune up of all working heads within your irrigation system. Perfect for small residential lots. We will educate you on your systems faults and come up with a plan for repairs. Includes up to 1/hour of repair.GOLD SERVICE CALLS – $275/PLUS PARTS
Our GOLD Service includes an assessment and tune up of all working heads within your irrigation system. Perfect for medium size homes and small business lots. We will educate you on your systems faults and come up with a plan for repairs. Includes up to 2/hours of repair.PLATINUM SERVICE CALLS – $375/PLUS PARTS
Our PLATINUM Service includes an assessment and tune up of all working heads within your irrigation system. Perfect for 1/2 acre+ lots Residential and Commercial lots. We will educate you on your systems faults and come up with a plan for repairs. Includes up to 3/hour of repair.
- Professional lawn sprinkler Design & Installation
- Sprinkler Repairs
- Sprinkler winterizations / system blow-outs
- Spring System Start-ups and more…